PromosXchange goes beyond being the most trusted branding company in Australia. For more than 15 years, we have been giving back to the community. We are already involved in community programs though we are always open to offers. Budgets are usually allocated at the start of each financial year so get in quick as budgets are limited.
Your request will be processed according to PromosXchange set criteria. Any sponsorship request is only considered in writing by completing our Sponsorship Request Form at least 2 months before your event.
Please be advised that we receive hundreds of requests each year. Naturally, we are unable to support every request and we are under no obligation to provide any reasons for request declines.
We usually provide sponsorship by supplying merchandise or branding services, not necessarily monetary funds.
What is a sponsorship?
A sponsorship is a partnership that is mutually advantageous for both parties. In return for in-kind support or monetary donation, the sponsorship will positively elevate PromosXchange’s company profile and brand image in the communities PromosXchange operates through targeted promotional opportunities.
Our sponsorship initiatives are focused on five key areas:
- Leadership and Entrepreneurship
- Educational Programs
- Arts and Culture
- Community and Social issues
What PromosXchange WILL NOT consider:
- Organisations that are not incorporated, not financially viable and reputable and/or without a proven “track record”
- Any activity where the audience/participants are not in alignment with PromosXchange’s target audience
- Any activity that will provide little or no return to PromosXchange
- Any activity that is aimed at raising funds for an organisation’s salaries, capital works, amenities, equipment unless promotional or educational benefits are a major component of that sponsorship
- Internationally based organisations
- Any event, organisation or charity that is already affiliated with or sponsored by a similar promotional/branding competitor
- Controversial events or organisations
Ready to be considered?
– Email email@example.com with your complete sponsorship request details and what you can uniquely offer PromosXchange